FIR Online

 

Posted on Fri, Sep. 18,2015

Defrauded

Hi

Wanted to bring your attention to the subject above,a few days ago i was considering buying a new car when i recieved a call from a company which had a emi free car option,as per the terms and conditions all i needed to do was to pay 25% of the EMI and the company would bear the remaining 75%,a certain Mr pankaj bearing tel no-9953207203 claiming to be with the company and a representative by the name of jyoti gupta tel no 9990431459 contacted me and sent the scheme along with a copy of the agreement paper,i was asked to register by paying 21000 either in cash /net banking or cheque ,i apid by cheque and this was collected by Mr mayank-9953930354,i was asked to come and pick up a wagon R on the 19th and how the company benefitted was by pasting ads on the car and using it as billboard,i paid 21000 via crossed check and on the 18th called up to confirm,howver the entire 19th no one picked up the phone and today i managed to contact Pankaj,Mayank and Jyoti who inform me the company has shut down,i can give more details if contacted however their dirtector is supposed to be a Mr prem who drives an ash colored i10 and lives in karawal naagr and teh company has been operating for the last 6 months here,request your help as i am sure there are others as well like me...Pankaj the manager has given me 2 mobile numbers which apparently are disconnected as belonging to the director-991820820 and 9911304204